Saturday, February 17, 2007

Anybody know of a good way to improve quant? Any specific exercises etc? Books?

------

I was notified by my girlfriend that she's considering not marrying me. I guess that will explain the aversion to long term commitments from her. Apparently wanting to do an MBA plays a role in her her consideration. Maybe it's just me, but I really would like to push hard and see how far I could go.

When I was younger, I happily failed through college. Now I look back and wonder how my life would have been if I had studied properly and given my best. Where would I have gone? Where would I be now?

When I reach 50, I don't want to look back and wonder, What if I had done an MBA? How would things be like? I don't want to regret not trying my best again.

It's not easy to sit around and think about ending a 6-year long relationship. Granted it's been long distance, that there were ups and downs, the effort and emotions that went into the relationship - can I just walk away from such a relationship?

Well, I guess I may very well have blown it again. Hence my earlier post when the realisation hit me that after 6 years, I still don't have a long term relationship plan.

She says that she doesn't want to break it off just yet, but on the other hand, she doesn't want to commit to anything either. So that puts me, in limbo. Should my future plans include her? or exclude her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home