Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Internet is in pretty bad shape. Lots of lost packets. :(

I hope things work out well for my Internet.

------

My family has planned for me

1. Do banking exam (certification).
2. Do diploma/degree in finance (part-time, locally).
3. Continue working in the bank (no job change).

So, forget about re-sitting the GMAT and forget about doing an MBA.

Girlfriend agrees with this too.

So everybody's happy, except me wondering what if I did do an MBA, how would my life be changed.

It's a very funny feeling when everybody has planned things out for you and expects you to follow without saying much. Strangest part is I'm already an independent and everybody keeps expecting me to follow what they say like a child. Maybe I should stop being less accomodating and do what I really want to do.

Maybe that's the curse of being conservatively Asian. Family expects you to follow what they say.

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home