Saturday, February 03, 2007

Tuck Ding

As expected

-------

Dear Wannabe,


Thank you for applying to the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. After much thought and careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we are unable to grant your request for admission to the Tuck Class of 2009.


etc.


-------


That's a wrap then. There's a feedback offer that they claim is offered to less than 10% of applicants. Wonder whether that's really true or not?


Well, guess it won't hurt to get some feedback. It'll help when I apply to other schools and possible to re-apply to Tuck.


It's not devastating as I've been preparing myself for a ding. But sometimes, for a moment, you can just let your imagination run and say "What if they accept me?". Guess all dreams don't always come true.


------


A saying I came across


"Poker is a lot like sex. Everyone thinkgs they're the best, but most people don't know what they're doing."






2 Comments:

Blogger ipoel said...

aww.. sorry about that..

7:23 AM  
Blogger -tvu said...

It happens to everyone. How you handle disappointments mark your character and determination. Keep at it buddy.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home