Sunday, January 14, 2007

I think, Tuck will ding me on February 2. Without an interview, there's hardly hope.

I guess that's the fastest $220 that I've spent. Could have bought me maybe 150 Big Macs.

I wonder when Yale will start calling for interviews. My application has yet to be matched with my transcripts. However, I do know that Yale has received my transcripts (according to DHL). Will I be rejected yet again?

> Right Said Fred - Living on a Dream.mp3

Then there's RSM Erasmus, whose essays are coming along quite well. As a school, I feel that it would be adequate to have an MBA from RSM. It most probably won't get me into Goldman Sachs or McKinsey, but I think, it will be able to get me somewhere and give me some opportunity. I meet the average GMAT for once (yay!) and hopefully will get an admit.... now if only I could sort out the financing for RSM....

> Blink 182 - All the Small Things.mp3

And so I plod on. The sucking up at work, the long distance relationship, the occasional weekend drinks. Am I seriously going to live my life like this? Disjointed and dissatisfied. I crave to try something new, to break the monotony of the last 2 years. 1 1/2 years working at something that you don't really enjoy. Why didn't I change jobs? The usual reasons, but I think the time has come to change. So, hopefully over the next 3 months, I will be able to change jobs. Or get admitted to b/school.

Or maybe I'll just suck it up for another year.... or so...

> EMF - Unbelievable.mp3
>DJ Brisk & Trixxy - Eyeopener.mp3

1 Comments:

Blogger AGirlsMBA said...

Ha I may take you up on the drinks. Submitting 9 apps from Jan 2nd - Jan 15th has definitely drained me. Good luck with your continued apps!

I understand you very much about monotony. I am hoping to get into bschool so I can move to a new city and start a new life!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home