Monday, January 29, 2007

Although there are less jobs advertised than there were last year, there are still quite a number of jobs that I am interested in.

So, off I go, job hunting. I wonder whether I will be admitted to b/school or get a new job first?

It's hard to say, since I tend to go for those long shot jobs, where I'm under qualified or lack experience. Of course, the logic being, if I get accepted then it would be really good.

But I think it's time I stopped messing up and apply for realistic positions.

------

On the other hand, I saw my supervisor kiss so much ass when trying to get a deal that I recalled certain passages from Monkey Business.

Whoa. And I thought only investment banking would be that bad. Guess when commercial banking gets competitive it's all the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger AGirlsMBA said...

Thanks for your comment and happy birthday! Also good luck in the job search! Definitely keep us posted!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home