Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

I've figured out the missing link for RSM's decision/personal effect essay! Whoa! It feels like a lightbulb going on above my head.

In short, I'm rewriting the entire essay :) Never felt this good rewriting an essay. I'm still structuring the new essay in my head but it feels good.

The gist

- Quit my job to join a dot com (decision)
- Dot com had no money = I had no money (effect)
- Working in a tight team = Improved teamwork, problem solving and creative thinking (effect)
- An experience that was unforgettable (conclusion)

Oh yeah. I've nearly got it all planned out.

DJ Yanny pres. Terraformer - Won't Forget These Days (Hardcore mix)

It's true. If it's truly a decision that changed your life, you'll never forget it.

------

I've turned into an essay junkie. Every edit that I do, every essay that I write gives me a little thrill. I realize that I'm never truly satisfied with the essay and constantly edit them up until submission day.

In fact, I enjoy essays so much and I've heard so much about the Stanford essay I think I'm going to take a crack at it just for the heck of it.

------

I wonder whether a group of people could collectively write/edit a "perfect" essay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home