Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I had such a strange dream yesterday in which I met up with an ex-girlfriend that I haven't spoken to for the past 5 years. We didn't part on very good terms and I've always wondered how she is. Last I heard, she was in Australia.

Anyway, in the dream we met up and spoke about the past. She was going to come over to the house for coffee when the alarm rang.

I definitely wanted to continue sleeping to see how the conversation went.

Maybe this is what they call closure to a relationship. I do miss her sometimes.

------

Back to the GMAT.

It's like this giant hill that I climbed, jumped off and have to reclimb again. :(

First, identfying my key areas to be improved. Did this by discussing my results and my goal on GMATClub.com. Got some advice on what to look at (quant).

So I will be brushing up on my quant, which requires a humoungous amount of brainwork. As a warm-up, I did 10 questions, my brain moved so slowly. I've got to learn how to read and understand the questions again in the GMAT context.

Got some ScoreTop questions that I will be doing. However, I doubt the validity of the answers given. I think the answers that I've been given are all jumbled up, so I don't get the right answer for the questions. Nevertheless, I shall continue to do the questions as an exercise.

Bit by bit. Target exam date is end June/early July.

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

Interesting coincidence. I had a dream with dad, last night also. Good luck on R2 w/ GMAT. I'm almost done w/ critical reasoning and only have sentence correction left. Then I'm going to take a CAT. Hopefully I'll be ready for it late Feb. If not, then it's R4 application for me.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home