Tuesday, February 20, 2007

There may be a chance that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

When paying a visit to her, I came across several very intimate cell phone text messages from a Christopher Dani, proclaiming his love for her and how much she means for him and etc. Complete with the flowery phrases and "i love you" phrases.

I saw her replies, while not so intimate, seemed to be relatively personal.

Doing the sensible thing, I confronted her with the situation. She claimed that is was a person who was infatuated with her and she has no relationship with him whatsoever. She then proceeded to delete all the text messages and his phone number from her cell phone.

Should I believe her? Is she cheating on me?

p/s Could this be the reason she's not so keen on getting married?

------

I have been lagging behind in my GMAT with the Chinese New Year festivities. I hope I'll be able to catch up with it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home