Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'M IN AT RSM!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!

it's fantastic!!

what now? :)

------

1 1/2 years of thinking about applying, preparing to apply and actually applying has come to an end.

I spent the journey back from work today looking out of the train window, thinking about what's going to happen. For the past 1 1/2 years, I've been looking out of the window, telling myself that things would change - and today they have. If I accept RSM's offer, next year I may be staring out of another train window in another country, doing something totally different; scary yet exciting....

Thanks to those who gave me their support.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bancaku said...

Congrats!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

sweet. its time to party now!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, want to take a guess who am I? =)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats once again! Enjoy for a while till loans, visa issues get to you :)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home