Monday, March 26, 2007

Surprisingly, of the insurance companies, gaming companies, conglomerates, oil companies and telecommunication companies, only the telecommunication companies responded positively towards giving a scholarship. However, I messed up one email by accidently clicking on the send button before I had amended the necessary. *sigh*

I really should have had been more careful.

Anyway, lets see how that goes, I'm going to send in my deposit by next Monday, and send in the acceptance letter etc. House has been painted and will be ready for sale this weekend. Things are moving fast, but 6 months still seems so far away (although I know otherwise).

The bank has declared the bonuses and I have a 2 month bonus. Not much, but better than nothing. I'm waiting for the bonus to be banked in before I ask the bank about study scholarships.... don't want to give them a reason to hold back my bonus.

Excited? Yes. Stressed? Yes.

On a brighter note, I managed to convince somebody that Smurfs actually exist and are eaten like chicken. Told her that there was a Smurf farm near my house where you could select the Smurf you wanted to eat and how you wanted it cooked. Now that was pretty fun :)

3 Comments:

Blogger AGirlsMBA said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm so happy to be done with most of this application process, yay!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

thanks for your comment. do you know where you are headed to?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry in KL on 8th for the F1. anytime next week can work.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home