Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The End

Enough said, my family has withdrawn funding because

i) My father thinks that a local MBA in Malaysia is good enough. Nobody needs to go to Harvard or Stanford or INSEAD or anywhere else in the world to study an MBA. Incidently, education in Malaysia is poorly structured and does nothing to improve you. This is coming from my father who has a Phd. from Imperial College (UK). I find it hard to understand.

ii) My mother thinks that I'm only good enough to do another degree. That only people with degrees in economics/finance or engineering + lots of experience should do an MBA. This coming from my mother who has an MBA in Human Resource. She doesn't believe that an MBA will be of any value to me. Again, I find it hard to believe.

This blog has come to an end for the moment. I started with a dream of being accepted into a good school to do an MBA, and I was accepted into RSM. Unfortunately, my family is against me doing it and has withdrawn all funding.

To those who have followed me on my trip, I'm sorry it had to end this way, but I will be back with a vengeance and get into a top school that provides student loans.


The end.... for now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really sad man. I hpoe they come around to it and support you - a dream is something to fight for. I do hope you get into a school that provides necessary loans (your best bet is US schools because even though INSEAD is top notch, you won't get funding easily due to the international nature of its students). Good luck!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home